Statements and Key Questions
- Why do we accept that 70% of salespeople are performing below expectations? Only 20% of the salespeople match or exceed expectations
- Are the actual sales leadership and coaching systems able to solve the current problems?
- Creativity and innovation are mainly used to provide in a sophisticated way, explanations for poor sales performance
- The only evidence in sales is that the current results are the product of the actual inputs
- Training does not work...
- Internet as sales channel is not yet sufficiently integrated into the existing sales processes
- Do we we still need sales people tomorrow?